Thursday, May 1, 2014

Kimora Lee Simmons Tattoo?




Miss Court


Does anybody know what the tattoo she has on her foot is?


Answer
she has a small butterfly tattoo

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=52033188


go to pictures and you will see a small butterfly tattoo on her foot

Tattoo symbolizing my son?

Q. I have wanted to get a tattoo with my son's name somehow fitted in. Does anyone have any ideas besides using his hand or foot? He is 14 months old and at this point his foot and hand are too big to use..I want something small and dainty.
Also, his initials ar C.J. which I also wanted to incorporate somehow.
His b-day is March, and umm...any ideas or drawings would be great!
You can also IM me with any pictures.
Thanks!
I don't know what some of the comments on here are about...(saying that only sluts and bikers have tattoo's)
I have 1 tattoo already and I'm neither(not that that matters)...the point is that if your going to answer a question just to get 2 lousy pints then don't waste your time on one of mine,cause I won't put up with it!!!


Answer
I have 2 kids and am getting a butterfly with their names as the edges of the wings. It's kind of hard to imagine but the letters of the name will be going down the side of the wing in some kind of script font. You might could do the same thing with his name as the body of the butterfly. Are you done having kids? If not you know you'll have to get a new tattoo with each new child...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Kimora Lee Simmons Tattoo?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment