Wednesday, May 21, 2014

tattoo meaning?




bandit s


i hear that you should get a tattoo that means somthing instead of something you just like to look at so you dont regret it,
but im strugling to think what a meaning means becuz i have a few tattoo choices but they each mean a different thing

like one of an alien head,i think it looks cool and my dad has the same one
then theres one of a cheetah skin rip(it looks like the cheetahs ripping through the skin) i think it looks kool and i loved cheetahs since i was a little kid

and theres one of a biomechanicle skin rip and it looks like your skin opened and your inside lookes sorda like the terminaters did with wires and steal bar , i like that one cuz i love the terminater movie

then theres real nice one of a jesus portrait,i never go to church but i feel like i have a conection with god and i pray to him

but im having trouble figuring out wich one means most my question is what do you think means most to me



Answer
I have three Tattoos... One is a tribal tiger on my arm that i helped draw i got it because i was born the year of the tiger and it was my 21st birthday so it was kind of symbolic.... on my back i have a tribal yin and yang made up of two dragons... the meaning of yin and yang has always been dear to me for every evil there is good and vice versa and i love dragons so it was a sure pick... the third one is on my ankle and is "Mariposa" and a butterfly i got that one in dedication of love... im gettin another soon on my other arm, a tribal lion, strength& independence is what that one means to me. Basically all of that bable i just did boils down to the fact that only you can truly know what means something to you. My tip however is this, get something that you can look at for the rest of your life and it still makes you smile or feel proud that you got it. Print out the ones you like and stick up copies all over your room, in ur bathroom, everywhere u are, if after a week or a month u still actually like it and it still holds the same meaning for you then by all means go out and get it :) Happy Inking.

butterfly tattoos - meaning????




terry34por


I've seen countless women that have these butterfly tattoos on the small of their back usually or around the neck and shoulder area.

Is there any meaning to that or is it just something to look pretty?



Answer
Butterflies are extremely feminine!! And FREE!

I got my first tat a month ago and the artist was trying to talk me into a butterfly. I personally said no bc there are other meanings for it. ;}

I think for most girls it represents "girlie"! They are sooo cute too!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: tattoo meaning?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment