Monday, May 26, 2014

tattoo redone?




sweetiekat


can you make a tattoo a different color, I have a butterfly and I dont like the colors can I go over what is already there


Answer
you can.
i know for sure you can if the color that you want to go over with with, is darker then the original.
but as for it being a different shade/ or something, then you might wanna talk to the person who did it. maybe they can figure something out for you.
you might have to keep going in to get it re-done in the spot, so it'll be darker. that's what i would assume.<3

good luck!

how does it feel to get a tattoo redone?




black is b


i want my butterfly tat on my back redone


Answer
I have a butterfly tat on my back and i had the blue retouched. It was actually pretty painful. There is a pulling sensation of the 3 prong needle. I also had a heart on my hip that i had turned into another butterfly and they used the large needle on that one and it burned more than anything. The tat needles are going through scar tissue ( all tats after they heal are scar tissue) thats why its a different sensation. Its definately different and i think it hurts a little more.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: tattoo redone?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment