Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Average cost for a rib cage and wrist tattoo?




Naomi


I'd like a short phrase on my wrist with my bday in roman numerals and a short quote on my rib cage with a small butterfly or cluster of stars. Neither with any color, both small and simple. Average cost for these?
By the way, if you know, how bad does a rib cage tattoo hurt? I have one on my lower back that huuurt really bad due to the bone. Would a rib cage tattoo hurt more?
How about the wrist tattoo?
Thanks!



Answer
The rib tattoo is probably the most uncomfortable place for a tattoo. Not only is the skin "thin" over there, but you also have the bones to deal with. It all depends on your pain tolerance too. The pain is worth the tattoo though. =)

The wrist shouldn't be too bad. I'll find out on Thursday. I've heard it's not too bad at all.

As for the price, it depends. If they charge per hour...then that's what it'll cost (depending on how long it takes). The wrist shouldn't take long at all. The ribs may take almost an hour...maybe even an hour or little more. My artist charges 150.00 per hour. So I'd say around...200.00. It depends though. I would say anywhere under 300.00. I doubt it'll get that high up. Good Luck. =)

Do you like back or rib tattoos?




bub #2 on


I have one tiny tattoo on my wrist and since having it done have wanted another.
I'm considering a lower back tattoo (tramp stamp) or a rib tattoo (down the side of my torso).
do you like these?
do you have any pictures of nice ones?
something feminine and maybe a little sexy without being too 'girly'



Answer
I have six butterflies. The first one is where a tramp stamp would be and they "fly" from there to my rib cage. They are pretty large, about 4 or 5 inches each. The lady who said that ribs hurt worst is lying. I fell asleep while he was doing my ribs and wanted to scream when he was doing the lowest butterfly. Neither looks trashy unless you get something that says "screw me" or something. Don't bother people that say that it does. Some jealous girl probably made up the whole tramp stamp name! I love the way vines look and I know a girl that got something similar to my style (from the lower back to ribs) that was words in the shape of a vine. It's very classy and you can't tell they are words until you get close. I love that idea and if you have something good enough to say, go for something like that. It's not pink flowers so it's not too girly but it is sexy and still feminine. She gets tons of compliments.Just google side tattoo and lower back tattoo to get ideas, then go from there.
Have fun and good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Average cost for a rib cage and wrist tattoo?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment