Tuesday, May 27, 2014

sexy tattoo design guys only?




lolybad1


leave a link to a a sexy tattoo that u want ur girl to have not to big thoe


Answer
While the following links attract my eye:
http://www.freetattoodesigns.org/butterfly-tattoos.html
(see abdomen)
http://tattoos.lovetoknow.com/Sexy_Tattoos
(see hidden: tummy tat and lower back)
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/232063/
(see multiple attractive women with great long tattoos)
After a few seconds I want to know why they got those tattoos. If they said 'cause I thought they'd be sexy,' I'd instantly be turned off. It has to mean something to you. Tattoos are an expression of the artist who drew and colored it, and the person who the tattoo is on. The artwork becomes just ink and lines if it is meaningless.

Tattoos? Where? Pain? Ideas or designs for girls?




Tyffanie K


So i am going to get my first tattoo next week im very excited but i cant make up my mind. I want the tattoo somewhere i can see it.. and could possible cover it up if necessary. but i am thinking about putting on my wrist.. chest.. i dont know just somewhere i can see it. and those who have tattoos how much pain did you feel in the spot you chose. also i like peace signs, hearts, flowers, butterflys. i just want something colorful. Thanks for helping.


Answer
i got my first tattoo a few weeks ago;;i got a heart shaped lady bug on my big toe cuz i wanted it to be sumwhere i can hide it but also show it off since its hot in ga most of the time i wear flip flops so u see it ;;it hurt pretty bad only cause the skin is thinner on ur toe n the bone is right there;;but tattoos on the foot hurt lol i mean it wasn't like i was dying it just hurt but not the whole time mostly just the shadding;;well good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: sexy tattoo design guys only?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment