Wednesday, May 7, 2014

First tattoo ideas for girls?




Lara


I've always wanted a small, discreet tattoo that has a great meaning behind it. I've been thinking of a rabbit tattoo, because my family calls me a rabbit, its our personal nickname for me. I'm 18 so I don't want to rush into it, I'll probably consider it for a couple more years. What are some cool, edgy tattoos? I want some really edgy ideas with a touch of feminity... and something I can easily hide. Can people suggest me good placements to get a tattoo, or cool designs or symbols with meaning behind it? I don't want fairies, stars, hearts, butterflies.. I want some original ideas that I can get inspiration from. Thanks! Oh and no disney or cartoon characters please.
I don't see anything wrong with tattoos with meanings behind them. Some people want to express something of symbolic importance that way and I personally think it's nice. So no rushed judgements or hasty words yeah? Thats fine if you don't like them, but if you don't like my question, why answer?



Answer
Ummmm...yeah.

First, you might consider that what you find cool or edgy now (at 18, in the year 2012) may be pretty foolish/silly/etc. just a few years down the road...let alone when you are 28, 38, 48, 58...etc.
Edgy or cool...these categories tend to be moving targets...or else it wouldn't BE "edgy", right? ;-)

The other thing you need to consider is not only placement in terms of "can I hide it"--you seem to be thinking enough about how you present yourself in the professional world, where tattoos tend to not be acceptable in terms of arm tattoos like Craig Ferguson, etc., so you are thinking well--but also in terms of HOW IS THE SKIN IN THIS AREA GOING TO CHANGE...? (Think: with age, with pregnancy, etc.)

A lot of "gosh, what a cute little tattoo"-type things along a bikini line might have turned into "OMG WTF _IS_ THAT?!" as someone has the skin stretch during pregnancy.

And your thinking about it is good--and while you are, please look at some old women with tattoos and realize that a clear, vibrant tattoo you get at 18, or 20/21 is probably going to fade, blur, etc. So simple and recognizable even with some blurring/fading might be smarter than some intricate thing which requires clarity and brightness in order to not look like a birth mark or a melanoma.

;-)

can you tattoo over a scar?




Kristen


i am fifteen and used to self harm. i have been sober from it for over three months. on my sixteenth birthday, my parents are letting me get a tattoo of a butterfly on my wrist. i have a few scars there on the side of my veins (i was too afraid at the time to go over, not wanting to split them, and just wanted to cause enough pain), they are from eraser burns. will these scars effect the outcome of my butterfly tattoo? the tattoo wont be too big and should just be on a few eraser burns scars. how will that turn out?


Answer
Yes you can. Demi Lovato got tattoos over her old scars.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.cambio.com/media/2012/02/demi-lovato-stay-strong.jpg




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: First tattoo ideas for girls?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment