Sunday, May 25, 2014

Which lower back tattoo design is more sexy to you?




Chloe


I kno a lot of people think lower back tattoos are considered "tramp stamps" or means she's a slut ect.. but I really don't care cuz it's for my man's eyes only. Just choose which tattoo design you think is sexier & explain. Thankss : )
The other is a heart w/ a crown on top
w/ a skull on each side lookin down



Answer
Go with the heart and crown as I think it'll look great!

I have a lower back tat myself, a butterfly (surprise, surprise) which I got in University years ago. Didn't really care what others thought about it and I still love it! And no, I'm not a tramp as my fiancée thinks it looks pretty hot on me.

I also have five other tats that followed that first one and may go for my seventh soon.....leaning towards either a garter tat on my right leg or a bow on each of my hamstrings.

Best of luck and I think it'll look fabulous!

Would a butterfly tattoo on a man be too feminine?




ArEkAy


I just recently had a dramatic change in my life and wanted to get a tattoo to symbolize it. So, I thought of a butterfly and their metamorphosis. I also wanted to get it on the upper back between the middle of the back and the posterior deltoid.

Or maybe I could get a different design that could define change? I have two tattoos: one on my wrist that is an infinite symbol, and one on my forearm that says in latin script, "Aut viam invenium, aut faciam."
it's spelled "inveniAm" on my arm i just misspelled it on here.



Answer
If it is pink and purple, yes. I think you should get one that is red and black.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which lower back tattoo design is more sexy to you?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment