Wednesday, May 7, 2014

butterfly tattoo?

Q. I asked on here a while ago for tattoo ideas...well I think I've settled on a small group of 3 butterflies sort of playing around at the top of my arm. I've found plenty of pretty individual butterflies that I could get incorporated into one design but I was looking for a few pictures of a group of them to see what arrangement I'd like, only I can't find any pics with a random group. They're either all in a line or on their own. If anyone has any pics they'd like to offer I'd be very grateful!


Answer
Third row down... the two in the middle are awesome. check em out... hope this helps.

Tattoo Poll?

Q. 1-Do you think woman should just get "girly" tattoos (flowers,birds butterflys ect.) Or does it matter? For me i dont care,but i like when people think outside the box with tattoos...

2-Do you think a woman should get them in some places but not others? Nope any place looks cool..

3-How do you feel about sleeves? (leg or arm) and hand tattoos on a woman? As a lady with a sleeve love it lmao and i love seeing other peoples sleeves man or woman,and wish i could have a hand tattoo but cant with work...


Answer
1- I don't have standard "girly" tattoos. I did post a couple of pics of my arm on her yesterday and they were called "ugly as *****" so I'm assuming they're not run of the mill. A big butterfly with dasies all around really just isn't me, so why would I get one?

2- The more the better, the move visible the better

3- I tihnk sleeves are the ultimate works of art, one whole arm or leg covered in a piece of art. They're thought out and planned, there's no other medium where the style used in sleeves is used. It truly is an artform apart due to their construction and flow to the human body. Amazing.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: butterfly tattoo?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment