Sunday, May 25, 2014

tattoo ideas?




xx2315a55x


i want a tattoo & im supposed to be getting one this week. im just not sure what i should get. it'll be my first tat so i dont want anything big or a complicated design or anything. any ideas?im open so just put any ideas you have, sorry for being so vague =/
if you kinda want an idea of what kind of person i am then you can visit my myspace http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=22209896&MyToken=15fdd315-bdb9-44f0-b714-ba34612ec7e2
oh and please dont try to talk me out of doing it...i already made up my mind...



Answer
Maybe your astrological sign? Your user name has kitty in it, so something kitten related? A rose or butterfly (I like the pic on your myspace page). Your myspace URL mentions rainbows... If you had a simplified version of the theatrical masks or one of them like the smiley or frowny one... you could have it on one shoulder (or on the back of it) and put the other one on the opposite shoulder later... It doesn't hurt to ask your artist if they have anything they specialize in.

I am pro-tattoo, so I wont talk you out of it! Well, pro 'good' tattoo. I hate tattoos that are hard to read or figure out what you are looking at.

If you think you may get more tattoos later you may want to leave popular spots free like lower back, below the neck, whatever.

My sister got one (illegally) when she was 16. She mainly regretted it because the quality was poor (what do you expect from someone who would tattoo someone so young without permission!) The good thing is it is low on her hip where you can't see it.

Here is a site I used to go to. Sorry that some pages in there are graphic, but it usually warns you: http://www.bmezine.com/index.html

Not saying you haven't done your research... but please read http://faqs.cs.uu.nl/na-dir/bodyart/tattoo-faq/idx.html, particulary the one on sanitation so you know what to look for in a shop. Just because you know someone who went somewhere once doesn't always mean it's okay for you!

tattoo ideas?




jenn_41587


I was thinking about getting a tattoo, but I really dont have nething that would be "symbolic" to me... I really like butterflies, and i guess it could be symbolic concidering I'm getting ready to get married and thats a big change.. I just want a cute "small" butterfly that I can put somewhere on my lower back. Is there anyone that is really good at drawling that would like to sketch me out a cute butterfly? Thanks


Answer
Not all tattoos have to be symbolic, if butterflies are what you like, then get a butterfly. It's your body and you have to live with your tattoos, so they should be something like. Any tattoo artist can sketch one for you, or you could do a Internet search and take in some pics of what you like and have them draw it for you. Here is a link of some butterfly designs, hope they help.....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: tattoo ideas?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment