Tuesday, May 27, 2014

how painful is a tattoo on stomach or hip ..?




Kimberley


i have had one on lower back i found it bearable whats been your experience of pain with tattoos .. thanks


Answer
I found that my butterfly on my lower ab/hip area hurt a little more than the tattoo above my shoulder blades did. If you even have a tiny stretch mark and the artist tattoo's it, that's what hurts. The further south it is the more it hurts. Like then tips of the bottom wings are what hurt a little.

I want to get a tattoo on my lower stomach?




Nikki O.


But, i am worried that one day if i ever decide to have children, when i am pregnant the tattoo will stretch and look bad after i have the kid. Should i not get the tattoo there because of stretching? Or do you think it will still look fine one day?


Answer
My wife has a butterfly tattoo on her lower stomach and right now she is nine months pregnant. The once little butterfly now looks like an eagle! =)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how painful is a tattoo on stomach or hip ..?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment