Thursday, May 22, 2014

What tattoo shall I get?




richards


I want to get my first tattoo soon and need some help with ideas.
I want one to remember my daughter, who was stillborn in January. At first I wanted some writing of a poem that I liked, but then thought about angel wings on my ribs.
Now I'm thinking of butterfly wings, or a few words in the shape of an angel wing. I don't know what will look nice.. and where it will look nice. I want it to be special because it is for my daughter, and it want it to be a nice reminder of her. Any ideas will be appreciated. Thank you.



Answer
Butterflies, in nearly all cultures and spiritual schools of thought represent the soul/ psyche/ afterlife/ spirits

I think the butterfly wings idea is a good one, and you should be able to get a tattoo artist to personalise it to you and your baby girl

Sorry for your loss

Tattoo placement? Where is the best and worst place to put the first tattoo?




bella1617


I am going to get my first tattoo its a butterfly with the word Survivor beside it (because I was a preemie only weighed 2.5 lbs at birth) I was wondering where the best place to put it be? Its going to be 3 inches by 4 inches. Thank you!!
Who knows I may get it a bit smaller since its my first one. I've heard that it feels like scratching a steel pad to a sunburn. Is that true or is there any other pain you can compare it too besides child-birth since I haven't had a child??



Answer
Unless you are going for something outrageous, there is no worst place for a tattoo if you have selected that area. However, some areas are more sensitive than others and require more healing efforts. Ribs and chest are a bit intense for a first tattoo. That doesn't mean it cannot be done, just be prepared.
For a first time tattoo for a female, I find the wrist or top of the foot to be the best. Of course since you have selected a larger tattoo it may need a bigger area. Consider the shoulder area of the back, the center area of the back below the neck, or the lower back just above the waist. Also the thigh or calf would accommodate a tattoo of that size.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What tattoo shall I get?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment