Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Do you have a tattoo(s) if so, where?




cloudy ski





Answer
butterfly...lower stomach
tattoo..my whole right side on my ribs
back of neck...chinese symbol

older men and women with tattoos can you help me out ??




sunshine


I am thinking about getting a tattoo and I want know all of the pros and cons....

how old where you when you got your tattoo ?
how old are u now ? (only if you wish to tell me)

do u wish that u never got a tattoo ?

what does your tattoo look bad or ugly now ?

do u still like your tattoo ?
do u think that the thing that you got tattooed on you is still cool ?

if you think that there is anything else I should know about tattoos please feel free to tell me

Thank You



Answer
I have two tattoos, and I got them both before I was 20. One is on my stomach (BAD!), and now that I've been with child, what used to be a butterfly is now a terradactyl. It's all stretched and ugly. I hate it. My other tatto is a parrot behind my right shoulder. I got it to cover up the home-done initials of a boyfriend I got when I was 14 (it was a new years party, free tattos for everyone, I thought what the hell). I've had to re-colour the parrot several times because after about 2 years it fades and looks like crap. I also don't know what I was thinking when I chose to get a parrot tattooed to my shoulder - Aye!Aye! Matey! However, at the time I thought it represented beauty, freedom, and the earth... blech.

So, in short. I hate my tattoos (I'm 29 now, so I've had them for at least 9+ years), and I would not reccomend a tattoo. But my friend Mineko got the word Truth, or maybe Joy, tattooed in japanese letters to her ankle when she was in highschool, and that's still cool. It's just black and simple. Stay away from colours.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do you have a tattoo(s) if so, where?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment