Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Thinking of getting a butterfly Tattoo. Ideas?

Q. Hi Everyone,
Im getting a tattoo thiss weekend..I really want butterflies (3). Anyone have ideas of nice ones?


Answer
Here is a gallery with only pictures of butterfly tattoos.
Enjoy.
http://www.bmeink.com/butt001.html

Does anyone know any good websites to go, to check out some nice butterfly and Japanese tattoos?




mrs ooh la


I really would like a tattoo of a Butterfly and some Japanese letters on the back of my neck. But I really cant find the right tattoo, can someone help me please? Thank you

P.S.
This is my first and last tattoo so I'm reaaaaallllyyy nervous! LOL



Answer
Have a look on this site
http://www.tifanatattoo.com/gallery.php?gm=mica_gm&gs=mica_gs_col

I hope you don't live in Japan as it comes with many problems. I heard that you can't get Permanent Residence anymore if you have a tattoo. Many public baths and pools won't let you in either. You can't get a job when it is visible. It costs a lot of money to get rid of them. Better use sticker tattoos,that way you will always have fashionable tattoos too.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Thinking of getting a butterfly Tattoo. Ideas?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment