Friday, May 2, 2014

Would this tattoo be best in color or black/gray?




animalluve


I really love this tattoo idea, but with Paramore lyrics "It's just a spark but it's enough to keep me going."

I don't know if I want it like in this picture or if the one wing should be the orangey yellow like the Paramore butterfly. What do you think would look better? :)

http://24.media.tumblr.com/c79e9e9aa782152836451842e88a2157/tumblr_mh71sivI0e1r8zo4no2_1280.jpg

Thanks!



Answer
I like the tattoo the way it is. Some color would be nice but it depends on the color. I'd have made the butterfly dark red and black if I wanted color. Still it is fine as is.

Ideas for a tattoo (I'm a girl by the way)?

Q. Alright, so I've decided that I want to get one or two tattoos and I was just wanted some ideas. I don't like large ones... I'm either going to put it on my wrist or shoulder :)

I'm sort of girly, but I hate butterflies, flowers, and rainbows for tattoos lol. So, Ideas?

If you can find tattoos related to music or books, that'd be great :)


Answer
You should go to google and type in "tattoo pictures tumblr." I did that once when just looking for ideas and so many beautifully done tattoos popped up and I got so many ideas.

I typed in music tattoos and this popped up. Hope it helps. :)

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/music-tattoo




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Would this tattoo be best in color or black/gray?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment