Monday, May 12, 2014

Tattoo design??????????????




=]


Okay well i'm going to get a foot tattoo soon, and i've been looking for designs to like show them that i want but i can't seem to find one.

I want it to go around the right side of my right foot, and I want it to say "dream" somewhere on it with like swirly lines/ stars OR a butterfly OR hearts. Does anyone have a Picture of anything like this that i could like kinda show em, or idk if anyone is willing enough to do this, but if anyone could actually draw me a picture like that , that would be amazing(:
Thanks to all that helps(:



Answer
all i can say is that talk to various tattoo artists

I'm getting a tattoo - a small butterfly on my foot - any design ideas?




charlotte_


Like - would colour be good?
Where is a good place on the foot to get it? I don't want it to be HUGE...
It's a symbol of overcoming depression which I've been dealing with for about 4-5 years...



Answer
I love this style rather than the more realistic ones, but I would get one in an olive green colour... depends on your skin tone.


http://www.designs-tattoo.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/butterfly_tattoo.jpg


http://farm1.static.flickr.com/77/178208882_ea2e83c2f3.jpg




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Tattoo design??????????????
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment