Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Tattoo Costs?

Q. How much approximately would it cost for a butterfly tattoo on lower back about 3 inches by 3 inches with about 2 or 3 colours.


Answer
Depends really. I have several tattoo's, including a full sleeve on my right arm. I would personally go into the tat shop myself, and ask the counter person. Compare shops and quality of artists. Roughly anywhere from $75 - $150. Good luck!

Tattoo Cost Estimate?




mjfaris


I have one tattoo that goes about 6" across my lower back and is about 3-4" tall. Unfortunately, this one is black and grey and I'm fairly certain the artist did it for cheap, because it was only $250. Because of this I don't know how to base the price of the next one I'm wanting.

The one I want will be on my hip and going up my side. I want two butterflies, no bigger than 2" each. One would be purple, and the other would be blue. I want something to fill up the space between them and to kind of give a nice design but not tribal or anything too bold. I know prices vary by artist and everything else but I just want approximate estimates. I'm in central Oklahoma if that makes a difference. Thanks!
I should have noted that the design the butteflies are around would not have color. I want it to be more shading than anything else.



Answer
So like 2 butterflies and a vine with flowers that they are fluttering around?

$80 per butterfly and about $120-400 (depending on the size) for the vine and flowers at a minimum.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Tattoo Costs?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment