Tuesday, November 19, 2013

about how long do you think this tattoo process would take?

butterfly tattoo designs on foot
 on Butterfly Foot Tattoos | All Tattoo Ideas / Designs
butterfly tattoo designs on foot image



Megan


Okay im going to get a tattoo like this for my birthday in Jan. i just have a few questions before i get it done.
1.about how long do you think it will take?
2.about how much do you think it will cost? (i know every place is diffrent i just want a hint around about how much)
3.how painful do you think it could be since it is on the foot going up the leg?

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=butterfly+foot+tattoos&start=260&hl=en&biw=1366&bih=643&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=Ve4hiOsIkugMhM:&imgrefurl=http://www.stylegose.com/designs-for-girls-and-women-butterfly-foot-tattoo.html&docid=FS9Lb22ImLyqdM&imgurl=http://www.stylegose.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Fantasy-Butterfly-Foot-Tattoo-Design-for-College-Girls-520x371.jpg&w=520&h=371&ei=jRT3TpikHo6msAK6uKjYAQ&zoom=1&chk=sbg&iact=rc&dur=356&sig=114346655697256225897&page=12&tbnh=117&tbnw=155&ndsp=17&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:260&tx=81&ty=72
sorry the link isnt highlighted but if you copy and paste it, it should take you to it..and the lettering on it i will not be getting



Answer
ooh thats going to be painful sorry no way to get around it and oh i cringe at that if done right it will be beautiful if not it might scar easily since its by the heel and alot of rubbing is going on try to find a 3 to 4 day time where you get the tattoo and dont wear any should that will chafe as money cost that much ink anywhere from 150 250 USD and not more then one 2 to 3 hr session. it will be painful but if its what you want it will be worth it remember dont use any petroleum based creams or soaps on it it will make it fade fast and dont itch it slap it if you half to and buy week 2 you wont notice it at all have talk to your artist and while your binging inked it will help with the pain bring a friend along to talk to and calm you down if needed i didnt but then again i got mine done kinda a whim i knew i wanted it but never had the time and one day i was with a friend out of town and just got it

What is your most interesting tattoo, and where is it?




Lilly Jone


Mine is my heart I designed on my butt (how original, I know) next to my best friend's lips in the shape of a kiss.


Answer
My most interesting tattoo is interesting to me because of why I have it. I was with my mom (shes in her late 50's) and my sister having lunch and my mom suddenly blurted out that she had always wanted a tattoo and would my sis and i get one with her. My sister and I just looked at each other stunned- my mom is VERY straight laced and on the preppy side. We went to the studio and mom chose what we were getting and where we were putting it. We all got really pretty tattered wing butterfly/dragonfly type things on our left foot. My mom is a 3 time cancer survivor so to be part of something she'd wanted to do in her lifetime is amazing to me.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: about how long do you think this tattoo process would take?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment