Thursday, November 7, 2013

What other design should I add to this initial tattoo?

butterfly tattoo with initials
 on Tatto design of initials wrist tattoo - TattooDesignsIdeas.in
butterfly tattoo with initials image



Brittany


I want to get something similar to this tattoo: http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff109/bandry13/DSC00839_large.jpg

I want to get that on the front of my shoulder but the only thing is I just want a letter "B" and the butterfly. I think it will look too plain. Should I add some color or some stars with it or something?



Answer
None.

Tattoo ideas to represent my brother and sister?

Q. I want to get 1 or 2 tattoos that will represent my little brother and sister. I don't want something huge cuz I don't have that much money. But i don't want just chinese words that say "brother" and "sister"... I'm a guy so i can't get butterflies or anything hahaha. But yeah, thank you.


Answer
I'm getting my siblings and my first initial on my right wrist "CSCA" sometime in the future.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What other design should I add to this initial tattoo?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment