Wednesday, November 27, 2013

What is a good representation of a lady when it come to getting a tattoo I want something different?

butterfly tattoo represents
 on Flower Tattoo Designs | Tattoo Designs for Girls
butterfly tattoo represents image






I want to get a tattoo that represent my sisters and I. I have a general idea like 3 butterflies, or hummingbirds, but those are so original I want something different that signifies being precious and irreplaceable and beautiful all in one any ideas?


Answer
There is a tattoo design site and tattoo search engine here that might give some tattoo ideas.

What could a butterfly tattoo with barcodes on the wings represent?




Keelah And


Barcode Butterfly?


Answer
It represents a combination of two very unoriginal/boring tattoos.
It could mean anything to the wearer.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good representation of a lady when it come to getting a tattoo I want something different?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment