Saturday, November 9, 2013

What should I do about my Tattoos?

butterfly tattoo names wings
 on At first I didnt like this butterfly woman tattoo but she is ...
butterfly tattoo names wings image



Paula


I currently, have 3 tattoos and I want to replace two of them. I have taz on my right shoulder back/front (butt in the back, face on the front like taz went thru my shoulder to get to the front.) I have plans for 3 more or possiblity just 2. Ankle braclet with my son name and a butterfly and/or a butterfly with my best friend & myself as the shape of the wings. Think that can be done and where should I put it? I'm thinking on my back under my neck and have the wings on each side of my spine. Also, should it be colored in or just outlined?


Answer
Keep your old tattoos. Replacing them will only leave a scar. At least your skin is a work of art. Getting your son's name tattooed on you is a good idea. He will always be your son. However, your best friend, is not a good idea. You may not always be best friends with them. I believe you should use your back and make it a continued work of art. That way you can tell the story of how it became so decorated. Color, may be good, but I prefer outlining.

What kind of tattoos do you have?




cici


I got one today its a collar bone tattoo of my deceased fathers name with angel wings around it.


Answer
beautiful.

I have my dads initails behind my ear, my old nickname from him as a kid (bear... clare bear lol), my husbands initials behind my other ear, dragon on shoulder, we will all laugh at gilded butterflies on my hip (my dad and i saw that play every year as long as i can recall), love on my ring finger, and im currently working on a forearm sleeve. its a musical staff with a "heartbeat" like on a ems machine instead of notes. this one will also be dedicated to my dad as he often encouraged my musical desires.

wow looks like im a daddys girl. well I am. he was my best friend until he passed away when i was 22. not a day goes by I dont miss him.
is discourse shall prove;
But also tattoos are addictive. On my collar bone right below itll say " all these woes shall serve; for sweet discourse in our time to come. Im also thinking of a way to incorporate my daughters name somewhere or maybe her birthdate. Maybe a mustach on my finger, or "think" on it lol cuz I always touch my lips to my mouth when i think, and its pretty important to think before you speak lol.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What should I do about my Tattoos?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment