Sunday, November 10, 2013

R u think d design of tattoo is too flat n 2D?If d design of d tattoo improve 2 b 3D,will u more interest 2 it

butterfly tattoo 3d
 on Butterfly Tattoos - Pictures Animal
butterfly tattoo 3d image



YoYo+JoJo





Answer
You know that you don't have to fit the entire question just in that first part right? You've shortened this so much that no one knows for sure what you're talking about.

Do you think the design of a tattoo is too flat in 2D? If the design of the tattoo was improved to be 3D, would you be more interested in it?

Even written like that it's really hard to understand what you're talking about. Are you looking to get a more realistic tattoo? Like.. say.. a butterfly that actually looks somewhat real? If that's the case you could ask the artist to add shadowing to make it look like it's actually off your skin. Is that what you mean?

Hopefully I helped some.. sorry if i'm completely off here.

Complete this survey if you're bored, like me lol?




Emotionles


My friend sent me this quiz it's MUCH longer than it actually is, so I just added my favourite questions out of it all. Thanks so much for taking the time!

1.What time is it?
2.What's the most recent movie you've seen?
3.What's your natural hair colour?
4.Ever been skinny dipping?(LOL!)
5.Favourite day of the week?
6.Favourite sport to watch?
7.What colour is your bedroom carpet?
8.What do you want to do before you die?
9.How many tattoos do you have?
10.Time you finished this survey?
Oops, I meant survey, not quiz lol
Oh, and please include AM or PM too, thanks!
My answers:

11:15pm
2.Yes Man
3.Black
4.NO WAY!
5.Friday
6.Basketball
7.White
8.Travel around the world
9.None
10.11:16pm



Answer
9.58 AM
My Bloody Valentine - in 3D - verrrrry scary !!!
Brown - dont care what they say it is definately the brunettes that the men go for - boys go for blondes !!!
nope dont think so
Sunday - no make up day !!!
NONE !!! no sport !!! if had to i could watch England matches for football
Cream
Lots of things - learn to drive a motorbike, marriage, children, own a dog... etc
4 tattoos - pretty pattern on the back of my neck, celtic pattern on my hip, thick outlined star on my ribs, a garter belt of butterflies and a swirly pattern linking them all together around my thigh.
10.02 AM - damn that took longer than expected lol




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: R u think d design of tattoo is too flat n 2D?If d design of d tattoo improve 2 b 3D,will u more interest 2 it
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment