Sunday, November 10, 2013

Could you turn a butterfly tattoo into a fleur de lis?

butterfly tattoo lower back
 on Butterfly Tattoo on Lower Back
butterfly tattoo lower back image



Jamie Lynn


I have a butterfly tattoo on my lower back and was wondering if it could be made into a fleur de lis?


Answer
probably. go to your local tattoo shop, they'll sketch you some ideas. :3

How much will a very detailed black butterfly tattoo be?




B


I want a black butterfly tattoo on my lower back usually known as a "tramp stamp." I would like an estimate. :)


Answer
"very detalied" does not actually tell me HOW detailed you want it
the size, detail, and where you go determines the cost




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Could you turn a butterfly tattoo into a fleur de lis?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment