Thursday, November 21, 2013

What do guys think about girls with tattoos on their rib cage?

butterfly tattoo girl
 on Butterfly Tattoo | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
butterfly tattoo girl image



Anonymous


I would like to know what guys think about girls that have tattoos on their rib cage?
I am seriously thinking about getting one of a lillie pattern with spirals and curves on it, a butterfly tattoo or a star tattoo. All really pretty and cool looking. The one I would get would probably start right below my breasts and end on my hip.

Do guys like girls with a tattoo covering the full length of rib cage? or a smaller tattoo covering less of the rib cage?



Answer
If a girl looked like Megan Fox and had a ribcage tattoo that would look hot
If a girl looked like Kathy Bates and had a ribcage tattoo that would not.

Does anyone know a good tattoo parlor in the south east michigan/detriot michigan area?

Q. I'm looking for a very clean environment and an artist who could do a very realistic looking butterfly tattoo for me. I really hate the cartoony looking ones, but I've seen a girl online with dozens of realistic butterflies all over her body and it's just gorgeous. If anyone knows a good realistic tattoo artist who operates in a very clean tattoo shop, please let me know. Thank you!


Answer
well im from the detroit area myself, and ive been to American Pride tattoo, on woodward and catapla. They are very clean. And ive seen the man that works there, in his 20-30 and his work is very good. My other place would be eternal tattoo. I know of the one on 14 mile and crooks road. Its brand new, its only been there for about 2-3 years, i know theres another branch on 10 and gratiot heres the link, just click locations and you can see which artists are at which one and most of them have websites

http://www.eternaltattoos.com/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What do guys think about girls with tattoos on their rib cage?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment