Saturday, November 23, 2013

What does the butterfly tattoo symbolize?

butterfly tattoo designs on the lower back
 on Lower Back Butterfly Tattoo / Free Lower Back Tattoo Designs / Free ...
butterfly tattoo designs on the lower back image



burtongirl


I want a butterfly on my lower back.
I do know what it represents. I just want to see what other people say.



Answer
A butterfly can mean anything you want it to mean. Transition, transformation, metamorphosis, change, beauty, youth, etc..etc..
The only thing that matters it what it means to you. You are the one that counts. Like another answer said, it had no special meaning to her, she just liked the design. And that's fine:)
My butterflies are for freedom and transformation.
Get what you want and where you want it. Best wishes:)

Can you put a tattoo around a scar with scar tissue?




MIRACLE GI


I have a big scar on my lower back and alot of scar tissue. It looks like the middle of a butterfly and I want to have the outline of butterflu wings put on the side of it to make it look like a butterfly. Can you help me with sites that I can look at some butterfly tattoos?


Answer
Sure honey! Some tattoo artists are leary of working on scar tissue because of the overall quality but good ones incorporate it with a design to blend. I know a girl with scars all over her arms and they camoflauged them beautifully. A few women with breast cancer scars had it done and you do not even notice them. Good for you for turning something into a positive and including it with the art! ROCK ON SISTER!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What does the butterfly tattoo symbolize?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment