Friday, November 15, 2013

What was your first tattoo or piercing and where is it?

butterfly tattoo and piercing
 on butterfly%20tattoos%2010 Butterfly Tattoos 10
butterfly tattoo and piercing image



Blonde Reb


BQ: What does it stand for?

+ I have 3 tattoo's and 5 piercings
+ 2 butterflies, one on my side and one behind my ear and "Live, Long and Prosper"
+ 2 ear piercings in each ear and a tongue ring
+ Butterflies stand for sexuality/beauty and "Live, Long and Prosper" is my favorite Star Trek, Spock quote.



Answer
I got my ears pierced first, when I was 7. I just recently got them double pierced, so... Yeah. I might get a nose piercing soon, as well as cartilage piercings on my ears. I also might get a tattoo with some song lyrics. Probably "You're a heart attack in black hair dye" (From Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back by My Chemical Romance) as my fiance dyes his hair black. Maybe a line from the Jabberwocky. As you can see, my body is a work in progress.

Why do people get tattoos and peircings?




zxq


Does it have to do with society,personality,different views on beauty, genes,etc. I can understand if its a cool tattoo or an ear piercing for girls. I know that I can hate em, but as long as don't say anything mean I can get along with people who get em.


Answer
I have four piercings and one (going to change to two soon) tattoo. As for piercings... I love the way they look. I think it adds personality and beauty. You get to pretty much accentuate the features you like.

Tattoos, on the other hand, are more meaning than anything. The one I have is a butterfly on the inside of my wrist. For me it represents freedom, it's purple for gay rights, and I have it over the scars from where I used to cut to say that I'm done with that and not going back there ever again.

The other tattoo I'm planning on getting is to represent my little sisters. There's a big age gap between me and them (I'm turning 18 in a few days and one of my little sisters is 5 and the other is 3) so even though I won't be here all the time and I'll be off doing my own thing a lot I'll still be thinking about them.

There are some people that get tattoos for stupid reasons (they think it looks 'cool' at the time, someone pressured them into it, etc) but for most people they have real meaning behind it.

I hope I helped!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What was your first tattoo or piercing and where is it?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment