Sunday, November 17, 2013

What is it with men and lower back tattoos?

butterfly tattoo designs for women lower back
 on Flower-And-Star-Tattoo-Designs1
butterfly tattoo designs for women lower back image



PGriffin


I went on a first date with a man this week who (accidentally) saw my lower back tattoo and asked so many questions about it! Now I was just watching Disney Cars and the male car is talking about a pinstripe tattoo on the female.

What's the big deal about that spot?



Answer
i asked my boyfriend about this one.

according to him, the small of a woman's back is very sexy. as far as tattoos there, it's a spot that is already a very sensual spot and a tattoo there is more often obscured. i happen to have a tattoo there (and no, it's not a tribal design or a butterfly or anything else "typical") and it's rarely seen by others. the first time my boyfriend saw it, he also asked me questions galore. he now jokes that it's like x-marks-the-spot; that's exactly where he puts his hand.

What tattoo should I get to symbolise the loss of my father?




Chloe


I'm turning 18 in two weeks which means I'm old enough for a tattoo, and I have had an idea in mind for a while but I'm not sure an don't want to get something I'll regret. My dad passed away 4years ago in April and my grandad did three months before, so I had the idea of a flower with two falling petals, one for my grandad and the other for my dad - but I'm not sure about flower designs so I'm trying to think of another design idea with the same principle?

Help please!!!



Answer
I would pick something feminine, because you will have this tattoo when you are an old woman :). I like your idea best, but could also see two small butterflies or birds, but leaning towards butterflies. They have been set free to fly up to heaven. Whatever you do, don't put it on the middle or lower back near your spine, or you may not be able to get an epideral if you ever have a baby. Something a lot of young girls do not know about, and hate to have you find out after tattoo already done.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is it with men and lower back tattoos?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment