Wednesday, November 13, 2013

What do Johnny 3 tears butterfly tattoos represent?

butterfly tattoo hand
 on Birds of a Feather Tattoo (Update) | SwittersB & Fly Fishing
butterfly tattoo hand image



Austin


Johnny 3 tears in Hollywood Undead has 3 of them on his hand and one on his neck, what do they mean? and I could not find the music category if there is one so I put it in this one, and if you don't know what they mean to him what do butterfly tattoos usually mean?


Answer
They represent he's VERY gay
I wouldn't even look at a GUY with butterfly tattoos specially if he's so EMO to call himself something as GAY as "johnny 3 tears" maybe they represent the times his daddy and uncle filmed each other abusing him, that's why he plays in a band called hollywood undead... Hellooooo?

What do you think about tattoos on the back side of the wrist in a hospital environment, if a manager?




Verde


I have a butterfly tattoo on the back side of my wrist so when I write (with right hand) you cannot see it. I got it a long time ago and am pursuing my master in Health Administration. I am looking to advance my career into a more leadership role and hopefully a coordinator or hospital administrator later on. Can someone give me some insight to how body art is viewed in that type of environment or if it really matters or not?


Answer
If it's small and tasteful, most people aren't going to think badly of you, but at the same time, when it comes to management, it isn't exactly going to help either - many older people still have conservative views about these things.
I say keep it covered up for now - long sleeves, a watch, jewellery, whatever works for you - until you get the promotion you're seeking. Once you're in, nobody can hold the tattoo against you.
Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What do Johnny 3 tears butterfly tattoos represent?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment