Wednesday, November 20, 2013

People are saying Harry Styles might be gay because he got a tattoo of a butterfly on his stomach. Thoughts?

butterfly tattoo harry styles
 on One Direction: Our Moms Hate Our Tattoos! | Harry Styles, Louis ...
butterfly tattoo harry styles image



Samantha


I know he's definitely NOT gay. But people are starting to think otherwise just because he got a butterfly tatt...What are your thoughts on this?


Answer
Obviously, he is gay, but the moth tattoo has nothing to do with it. If you have a youtube, twitter, or tumblr you cannot honestly say that him and Louis are not gay. No, we are not deluded, fake fans, or anything. We simply believe in a relationship just like you do. But anyways, there's nothing wrong with being gay so what's it matter? I personally think some of the 11 and 12 year old in the fandom have taken it to far, but most of us are mature enough to know when to not say it to the boys. But again, I %100 believe he is gay. No doubt about it. I guess we'll see whenever ever crappy Modest! leaves.

Is Harry Styles legitimately homosexual?




K


Before I ask, I would like to address that I am not a hater of One Direction and actually really like the band. Over time, I've become curious as to why Harry Styles has been the only member without a known girlfriend. I know the whole Taylor Swift thing was for press. I feel as though Harry has always been the single one...any thoughts?


Answer
He isn't gay, in fact he's been with a lot women. He not had a long term girlfriend because he doesn't want commitment at the moment. I thought Taylor Swift and him were just for publicity at the time but I don't think it was because they don't need it and didn't exactly do good things for Taylor's reputation, it made her look bad. Plus he was seen entering Taylor's hotel a bunch of times and it's pretty obvious what he was doing there. Then taylor gave an interview saying he was always looking at other girls when he was with her. I think he might be bisexual though because he's always grabbing the other boys crotches, is best friends with a gay guy(nick grimshaw), has a butterfly tattoo on his stomach and said sex and the city was his favourite show. That's suspect behaviour. He's probably been with men and women i reckon.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: People are saying Harry Styles might be gay because he got a tattoo of a butterfly on his stomach. Thoughts?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment