Friday, November 15, 2013

good websites to find sun,moon,star, and butterfly tattoos?

butterfly eye tattoo designs
 on butterfly%20tattoo%20designs%2010 Butterfly Tattoo Designs 10
butterfly eye tattoo designs image



ember a


ii want a tattoo, and i've looked around but ii just cant find one.


Answer
You don't need to look for existing tattoos. You don't need to go to tattoo sites.
You should find any images, from any source, that appeals to you. You can draw something, you can take photos, find pictures, look in scrapbooks, the library, the net, look to nature, look in magazines, look in art books.
Find something that you haven't already seen in a tattoo. Then add to it, adjust it, put your own colors in it, put personal images, symbols, stuff from your thoughts, your dreams, etc.
Then take everything that you like - maybe a little from this, and a little from that - and go to your tattooist (licensed, reputable, and an artist whose work you like), and let him/her work out a custom tattoo design.
You say that you have looked, these are not uncommon images, ... so give it another try, and try to see through different eyes.
good luck

how old were you when you got your first tatt?




Angel


and what was it?
do you regret it?

i was 16, it is a trinity knot design on my lower back, i do not regret it.



Answer
I was 15 when I got my 1st tattoo. At that time I got 2 the same day. I got a butterfly that has a eye with a tear, a heart, and a pair of lips inside the wings. This represents my husband which I later added his name to this tattoo and our wedding date. (pain, love and affection). I also got a flower on my ankle which I later added my sons name and dob to. I do not regret either I have gotten almost if not 100 more since. It is all about expressing yourself and being comfortable in your own skin. Someday I am sure there will be laws that protect against discrimination since we are only growing in numbers (I am referring to tattooed people). Be mindful of jobs and keep them low key until such time.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: good websites to find sun,moon,star, and butterfly tattoos?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment