Tuesday, November 12, 2013

How much does it cost to get a small tattoo?

butterfly tattoo for girls
 on one of the most common places for a girl or a woman to have a tattoo ...
butterfly tattoo for girls image



Sarah


Its for my story Im not going to get one! Its a small butterfly thats black no color
http://girlstattoodesigns.org/wp-content/gallery/small-tattoos-for-girls/small-butterfly-tattoo-on-shoulder-c2b93cf2caee712b5f2c309d6d856e4366cd7ce0.jpg

and its smaller than that its about the size of a quarter on her wrist :)

Thanks!



Answer
I have a tiny one about that size that cost me $80 .... If it's good, it'll cost a little more :P good luck on your story

How much do you think this tattoo will cost?




I'm not


http://www.tattoos-for-girls.org/777/butterfly-tattoos-are/

This will be my 3rd and possibly last tattoo, I have a budget of $600 for this tattoo do you think this will be enough, I want it in the exact same place, but instead of the the flower stem an extra butterfly. but do you think $600 is enough?



Answer
I lvoe that tattoo. and i wouldnt think that it'd be more than $600




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much does it cost to get a small tattoo?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment