Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Suggestions to cover up a tattoo?

butterfly tattoo designs celtic
 on fish tattoos egyptian tattoos gothic tattoos armband tattoos much more
butterfly tattoo designs celtic image



emery_reif


I made the ultimate mistake and had my husbands name tattoo'd on my chest and now we are getting a divorce. I've looked and looked and can not come up with ideas to cover it. It is a red heart with his name across it in black with 2 butterflies. Any suggestions?


Answer
Go to a tattooist and ask if he can come up with a design to hide his name. It's possible that the name could be made into something wrapped around the heart, thorns, chains, a tribal design, a celtic knot, an intricate pattern, more butterflies.

TMI Thursday: How many tattoos, birthmarks do you have?




Hank the P


I have a 2 birthmarks one looks like a band aid on my stomach and one looks like a hicky on my neck

Stop Judging I know I am not perfect



Answer
I have one birthmark on my left shoulder blade. It's hardly noticeable.
I have ten tattoos.
A heart symbol that I designed on the back of my neck.
The Hebrew meaning of my name in Japanese below that(confirmed by my uncle who studied Japanese at Purdue U)
A Celtic cross between my shoulder blades(previously a gekko-really good cover up work!)
A butterfly on my left tata that has to be touched up
A tramp stamp of a blue butterfly in a "tribal" symbol
A butterfly on my left @$$ cheek
Two cherries on their stems with a leaf surrounded by the words "thick, juicy, sexy" on the front of my cooter
Yes. On the front of my cooter.
A butterfly that I designed on my left calf that has my fiance's initials hidden in the upper wings.
A treasure chest representative of the meaning of my daughter's name and a Celtic flame representative of the meaning of my son's name on my right calf.


*breathes heavily*
I'm copy/pasting that info into my notepad in case something similar to this is asked again.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Suggestions to cover up a tattoo?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment