Friday, November 22, 2013

How much will a very detailed black butterfly tattoo be?

butterfly tattoo lower back
 on butterfly-lower-back-tattoo
butterfly tattoo lower back image



B


I want a black butterfly tattoo on my lower back usually known as a "tramp stamp." I would like an estimate. :)


Answer
"very detalied" does not actually tell me HOW detailed you want it
the size, detail, and where you go determines the cost

How bad does a lower back tattoo hurt?




brittiany


Helloo . So I have been wanting to get a butterfly tattoo (colored) on my lower back for a long time... And might get it done tomorrow. How bad does it hurt? And also whats the least painful spot to get one?


Answer
Anywhere that is more "fleshy" or where it's not directly on top of bone (Example: ribs) are more likely to hurt less, but you'll still feel "pain" or the tattoo needle on your skin regardless of where you'll get it. Arms and legs (depending exactly where) will usually hurt less--for most people. Places like ribs and feet will hurt more. White ink is also supposed to hurt more than colored or black ink.

Lower back tattoos aren't that bad...but that's really hard to say because I don't know your pain tolerance.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much will a very detailed black butterfly tattoo be?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment