Tuesday, November 26, 2013

I am 38 and have recently decided that I want a wrist/bracelet tattoo?

butterfly 13 tattoo
 on cool butterfly tattoos
butterfly 13 tattoo image



becky S


I want a compilation of whimsical stars, butterflies, a ladybug, swirlies, hearts, clover, all randomly placed all around my wrist. Am I crazy?


Answer
I tend to agree with the above. Unless all the random (and common) tattoo designs that you have chosen mean something to you, I think that you should wait, and work out a much more personal design, and have it truly yours.
I have an extensive wrist bracelet tattoo that I got over 4 1/2 sessions and about 13 hrs. It is filled with images and details that are very personal to me, that I designed, in collaboration with my tattoo artist. It was my 3rd tattoo (I have 5) I got the 1st on my 50th B-day.
A wrist tattoo bracelet, you see constantly, and if what you have chosen to put there isn't personal, you will wish that you had chosen differently. This needs to be thought out very carefully before committing to having it done.
I would start drawing out your ideas, make bands and tape them on your wrist, to check them out. Placements are crucial, sizes are important, how much detail, how thick the lines, etc. You need to take into consideration that your skin moves with every hand movement and arm twist. (hold your hand out and turn it this way and that - your images moves around.)
Here's a great article on how to get a tattoo without regret:
http://galadarling.com/article/how-to-get-a-great-tattoo-and-never-regret-it

take your time, and know that even if you think that you have it all worked out, you will be surprised by it in many ways, once it is translated into an actual tattoo.

you can email me here if you have any further questions

luck~

Looking for a breast cancer ribbon tattoo but I want it unique?




Christian


I don't want just the simple pink ribbon. I want something unique and eye catching. I've googled images but haven't seen anything that I haven't seen before. Any suggestions?
My mom is a breast cancer fighter. My sister has one already, with "MOM" in the middle of it, and I don't want to copy her.
I'm not asking for advice on how to spend my money. A tattoo idea or design would be sufficient.



Answer
My husband tattooed a guy whose grandmother past away with cancer, he wanted her favorite flower, which is a hibiscus, and in the middle of the stem is the ribbon is wrapped around it.
Another guy is going to be getting a cross made of railroad spikes and instead of a rope tying them together in the middle he is getting a ribbon wrapped around it.
Ive seen the ribbon used as the body of a butterfly and wings added to it like this http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=breast+cancer+tattoo#/d1i9wa5
This is also really pretty http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://s2.causes.com/photos/EQ/p2/VQ/ng/nI/UO/lt/3iJ.jpg&imgrefurl=http://media.causes.com/592413&usg=__pQseFHpka3ufdYqq6UUtXY9q230=&h=180&w=240&sz=31&hl=en&start=0&sig2=KHRPqGurzKn9QtrJjfqr8g&zoom=1&tbnid=8pxeedML1iCozM:&tbnh=124&tbnw=162&ei=MwrqTJiBMI3CnAfS6JmEDQ&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dbreast%2Bcaner%2Btattoo%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D956%26bih%3D387%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=459&vpy=97&dur=100&hovh=144&hovw=192&tx=94&ty=71&oei=DQrqTOSKLoG0lQfjr9GrCw&esq=13&page=1&ndsp=10&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0
Here are a couple of different ideas
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=breast+cancer+tattoo#/d2vtwa1
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=breast%20cancer%20tattoo&order=9&offset=72#/d309wwk
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=breast%20cancer%20tattoo&order=9&offset=72#/d2n53cb
And if you want to keep looking deviant art has a lot of good references
I hope your mother beats it, its in my family too, my grandmother had to have her breast removed because of it and my mother passed away from pancreatic caner. Just keep fighting and I hope you find the perfect tattoo




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I am 38 and have recently decided that I want a wrist/bracelet tattoo?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment