Tuesday, November 12, 2013

What does a tiger butterfly tattoo represent?

butterfly tattoo on back
 on Sexy Butterfly Tattoo Designs for Lower Back | Tattoos Reviews
butterfly tattoo on back image



ashley f


Could someone out there with knowledge if tattoos explain this to me in detail. I know what butterfly tattoos mean, however what does a tiger butterfly tattoo mean? Thanks for responding.


Answer
Nothing.

How to cover up a butterfly tattoo?




Christian


I have a fairly small black butterfly tattoo on the small of my back. It was my first tattoo and it looks like crap. There is no way to fill it in, it's not symmetrical and clashes with the dragon and phoenix tattoos I have on my upper back.

I've googled images of butterfly tattoo cover ups but I'd rather make it something else, not a butterfly if possible. Ideas?



Answer
Go to a tattooist and they'll help you come up with something.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What does a tiger butterfly tattoo represent?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment