Monday, November 18, 2013

how much does it cost to get a tatoo redone?

butterfly tattoo redone
 on cover of tribal tattoo designs tribal tattoos depict lots of symbols ...
butterfly tattoo redone image



black is b


it looks like this:http://www.tattoosymbol.com/gallery/butterfly-big.jpg
exept im dark skinned and the tat is kind faded so how much does it cost to get it redone?
i want the entire thing redone lol



Answer
usually about 100 depending on the location of the tattoo.

http://www.youtube.com/user/FridayNightHighLite?feature=mhum

Tattoo color faded after one week?




Secret


I got my second tattoo a week ago on my finger and its a butterfly. My tattoo is in its peeling stage and the color is completely gone from it because it all peeled off and the black is really light and looks like its an old tattoo or something. When I first got it it was gorgeous. I know how to take care of a tattoo, so I don't know why this happened. What should I do? Help please. ]:


Answer
The finger is an extremely difficult place to get a good tattoo. There is so little skin it is hard to pass the epidermis. The artist didn't inject the proper depth, and the ink never made it down to the dermis. If you go back and raise hell I'm sure they'll redo it (right) for free. And be sure to properly care for it. Stay out of sunlight and avoid touching it. Hope this helps!
-Ace




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how much does it cost to get a tatoo redone?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment