Monday, November 25, 2013

what kind of tattoo should I get?

butterfly tattoo designs pics
 on Small Butterfly Tattoo Design | Tattoo Expo
butterfly tattoo designs pics image



sexyred


I want to get a new tat on the lower mid-section of my back, something original and girlie. And then i want something on the top part of my shoulder like a flower design or something. But i want it to look feminine.... please give me some serious suggestions.


Answer
I personally have a butterfly on my lower back. If you are looking for something more original I would suggest you check out http://www.trampstampnation.net. It is a new site dedicated to lower back tattoos. It has thousands of pics, videos, blogs and more.

I need ideas for a tattoo! I am getting a lavendar ribbon for for mom on my foot?




Jessica


My mom has pulmonary hypertension and two of my sisters have the purple awaereness ribbon on their foot which i also9 would like to get but i would like mine in a butterfly or flower or some kind of design with it and i am looking for some ideas if anyone has any suggestions or pics or sites i can look at thanks so much!!


Answer
i think it would be very cute if you got the lavender ribbon and then you put wings on it like a butterfly so people could tell it has a ribbon in it but also can tell it is a butterfly.. i hope you can understand what i mean
kinda like this:

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjhJ1bo6fr2GdvqoPbMYfTctorCgAlMXg5TSdWPanHC7pz9lfyxczpFAG2A7C66P-KpL4ZNC0_rx5dpeIoT5dbkGEB-20bzwioC6nnEP0GseXkLy7SAfPWhTHk-C5AHypgGRgxr1pn9ujAX/s320/tammie.JPG

except make it a butterfly

or if you want flowers with it:

http://z.hubpages.com/u/252322_f496.jpg

hope this helps! Good luck!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what kind of tattoo should I get?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment