Sunday, November 10, 2013

butterfly banner tattoos, where can i find free online?

butterfly tattoo johnny
 on celebrities with tattoos
butterfly tattoo johnny image



[PRECiiOUS


i am trying to find butterfly or fairy banner tattoos so i can put my husbands name i want something small that i can put on my abdomen... please let me know about free sites online.. tattoofinder.com is not free i already tried they charge for each tattoo you want to print.... thanks everyone


Answer
You can always take screen shots of them, I would suggest Tattoo Johnny but the charge to print too. Your best bet for free is yahoo/google images.

Hope that helps.

what should i do for this?!?

Q. I'm going to a Hollywood Undead concert, and I am IN LOVE with Johnny 3 Tears. Should I do like some butterfly tattoo over my right eye and below a little and a white 3 on my left side? What do you think I should do? Or should I do anything? What would catch their attention?


Answer
If you know someone who can actually make the butterfly tattoo look good then go for it. I bet he'd think it's rad that you're into him so much. If you don't know any good face painters, I wouldn't do the butterfly, I would just make a slightly larger, black three on your cheek.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: butterfly banner tattoos, where can i find free online?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment