Thursday, November 21, 2013

What would be a great tattoo on the foot?

great butterfly tattoo design
 on Tattoo Designs For Women
great butterfly tattoo design image



momma due


I really want to get a tattoo on my right foot, and I can not find a design that I like. I was thinking of some stars or flower. I would love to see some of your foot tattoos, or any suggestions would be great!


Answer
I love foot tattoos. They're really cute and easy to cover or show off. I think flowers or stars would be really cute. Go to http://www.tattoojohnny.com and put stars in the search box.

I like the first picture of pink flowers, the colorful butterflies in the middle of the second row and the stars on in the middle of the top row on the 4th page. I hope my ideas helped you.

Any ideas for a tattoo that represents inner beauty and being comfortable with yourself?

Q. I've been thinking about going to get a second tattoo, but i'm lost for ideas. I want something to represent inner beauty and being happy with exactly who you are. Either a quote or a symbol, nothing big. Any ideas please?


ps. don't give me any lectures about choosing your own tattoos and such, heard it all before lol.


Answer
Flowers are symbols of beauty. Butterflies can symbol rebirth.

This is a great site: http://www.vanishingtattoo.com/tattoo_symbol_design_index_flowers.htm I spent some time on it last night for ideas for my next tattoo.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What would be a great tattoo on the foot?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment