Thursday, November 7, 2013

are thier any artists on here that can design?

butterfly tattoo flash art
 on Tattoo Temple - Unique. Living. Art
butterfly tattoo flash art image
Q. im looking for a new idea for a tattoo but i can really draw anything good. im looking for something that has beening behind it, i would love something with stars in it. or butterflys. im pretty much open for suggestions here. if you want to ask me more about what i want and then design it for me that would be great and you can contact me at:

piecesofkatie17@yahoo.com


Answer
Yeah i would like to brainstorm a few ideas for you so i will email you when inspiration hits me but here are a few ideas to get you started.
http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs19/f/2007/261/7/d/FlowerStarsTribal_more_Tattoo_by_2Face_Tattoo.jpg
http://bthslayr.deviantart.com/art/Flash-Page-Butterflies-55027170
This one is my personal fave:http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs17/f/2007/215/a/1/good_old_butterflies_by_AtelierLegendart.jpg

please don't take me less seriously cause i am a 14 year old girl.
And remember that you get what you pay for and make sure that you choses a design that you will like when you are 40.

oh yeah and where are you thinking of getting it on your body and what is your reason to get a tattoo is it marking a milestone in your life, expressing yourself or just showing your love for something?

(P.S meaning behind it not beening behind it)

advice from older people with tattoos?




talz@rocke


how old are you?
why did you get a tattoo and what is it?
how do you feel about it now?
what is your advice for people thinking of getting their own tattoo?



Answer
I'm 20, got my first tatt when I was 18, and it is a butterfly on my ankle. I hate it because I got it while I was tripping on mushrooms.

My advice to you is to take the time out to really consider what you want. Don't just walk into a parlor and pick out some flash art! And really research tattoo artists in your area, look through portfolios, ask random people with nice tattoos where they got theirs and if they liked the shop.

Also, get it while you're sober..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: are thier any artists on here that can design?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment