Monday, November 18, 2013

Does anyone know where I can find a butterfly tattoo pic?

butterfly tattoo tattoos
 on butterflytattoos55 Butterfly Tattoos Tattoo Design 55
butterfly tattoo tattoos image



Maria


I've been searching online & can't find this once common butterfly tattoo that looks like a male orgasm. Im trying to get it but can't show it to anyone &. I've only seen it on 2 people years ago.
More info. It looks like a butterfly but when you look at it closely the wings are testicles, the body of butterfly is the penis, and the antennas of butterfly is the cum shot. Like I said I can't find a pic of it online & I've looked a lot. I've only seen it on old people so its probably to a trend, please help I want this as my first openly visible tattoo.



Answer
If you have any artistic ability you could draw it out as best you can and then see a good tattoo artist they could true it up for you. if it is what you are looking for then they can give you the tattoo.

How to cover up a butterfly tattoo?




Christian


I have a fairly small black butterfly tattoo on the small of my back. It was my first tattoo and it looks like crap. There is no way to fill it in, it's not symmetrical and clashes with the dragon and phoenix tattoos I have on my upper back.

I've googled images of butterfly tattoo cover ups but I'd rather make it something else, not a butterfly if possible. Ideas?



Answer
Go to a tattooist and they'll help you come up with something.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does anyone know where I can find a butterfly tattoo pic?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment