Sunday, November 17, 2013

What tattoo should I get to cover up self harm scars?

butterfly tattoo on thigh
 on Leg Butterfly Tattoos
butterfly tattoo on thigh image



Maybelle


My right thigh is completely covered in thin white scars, and a few deep purple thick scars and I want to get them covered up. I want something that resembles change, carrying on with life, or moving forward from the past

I was thinking either a Phoenix or a kind of decorated quote of some sort..

Any ideas would be appreciated!

Also please don't comment about self harm. This was a long time ago and I have quit and realized I was wrong.



Answer
It's fine :) we have all been there ... Maybe get something like "let go... But don't forget" as in saying that I am letting go and moving on but I have learned from my mistakes and will never go back.... Easy to just say the quote xD... Then get some pretty dark red roses with vines or some other flower that you like that has pedals that fall off that turn in to butterflies :) hope this helped

Where should my first tattoo be?




Shorty


I am going to be getting a tattoo this Friday and I was wondering wear I should put it. I already know that I want a butterfly tattoo. I want to be able to cover it when needed.


Answer
For a first tattoo...Put it where
you can see it and enjoy it.
Ask about the aftercare...
You will want to be able to care for it.
Shouldercap..Hip...or thigh....
All covered by t-shirt and shorts...
but areas that are easy to see
when you want to...Ink On




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What tattoo should I get to cover up self harm scars?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment