Friday, November 8, 2013

How can I get rid of a tattoo behind my ear?

butterfly tattoo ear
 on butterfly tattoos Butterfly Tattoos Behind The Ear
butterfly tattoo ear image



Angela


I am trying to get into the military but have a tattoo behind my right ear. I have tried several different ways of getting rid of it already which has left it faded. I am trying to find a quick/effective way of getting rid of it. It is a small/medium size outline of a butterfly. If you have tried something that worked for you to leave it extremely faded or removed it completely please let me know.

If you're just going to tell me I should have thought about it before I got the tattoo don't even waist your time commenting. At the time I got it, I was in school and had no intention of joining the military and wasn't even aware of the tattoo regulations.



Answer
I don't know anything that is as effective as laser. I've heard the picosure is the newest and as what they say the fastest to remove even colored tattoos but it doesn't come cheap. I too have a tattoo that I want to get removed but I don't want to do something like burning it off with a cigarette that will just leave a nasty scar and is moooore painful than getting the tattoo. Or sandpapers.

I've tried hydrogen peroxide, exposing it to sun rays.. nothing worked. The ink was deposited layers underneath with tattoo needles repeatedly piercing your skin so the only thing I can recommend is laser. Fading creams only work on the outside so it's a total waste of money, actually. I'm currently saving up for the cost, I know it's a lot of $$$ but it's the only way I can live my life normally again. Mistakes are part of our lives. Oh and just be positive about it. Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve. Good luck. :)

*To Summer: I've seen dermatology clinics downtown offering closing up ear tunnels so everything is really possible nowadays. :)

I'm getting a tattoo in two days on the back of my shoulder. Is it going to hurt really bad?




Damon


I'm getting something fairly small on my shoulder. This is basically my first tattoo, so how bad is it going to hurt?


Answer
Hey, I just got my first tat on my shoulder and I hate pain and needles and this is my honest answer, it felt like NOTHING, hurt less than my ear getting pierced. The first line she did I honestly said "that's it?" I cannot believe this is just me because a butterfly needle makes me faint. Tattoos are beautiful, and for me, due to the symbol I got, it was a great spiritual comfort. Do what YOU want it is your beautiful body. Seriously, it did not hurt me at all, I cannot stress this enough. Another girl getting her first tat in the same parlor said the exact same thing. You will love it, it is art that is yours alone for life!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I get rid of a tattoo behind my ear?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment