Friday, November 15, 2013

What kind of tattoo designs do you have mind?

butterfly heart tattoo design
 on broken this section into two parts  Quotes for Tattoos and Tattoo ...
butterfly heart tattoo design image



Miguel...


I'm on way to getting back into drawing. I was very good and focused on it for most of my life but it came to a point that I didn't have time to draw which sucked. So I'm trying to start by doing some peopls tattoo designs. I'm not going to steal them or anything, I just want to get some ideas flowing.
Thanks. I'm a little rough with portraits still so



Answer
I have a name and a rose on my back and also a rosary bead cross as well. I have interlocking hearts with Samoan patterns around it (reps my fiance and his family) and writing above and under it. I am planning on getting "faith" written on my wrist and hope on my other wrist. I want another cross with a rose intertwining on it on my inner arm. I want butterflies going up my back with words for each one repping my family AND a RIP tattoo for my Dad.

What is your most interesting tattoo, and where is it?




Lilly Jone


Mine is my heart I designed on my butt (how original, I know) next to my best friend's lips in the shape of a kiss.


Answer
My most interesting tattoo is interesting to me because of why I have it. I was with my mom (shes in her late 50's) and my sister having lunch and my mom suddenly blurted out that she had always wanted a tattoo and would my sis and i get one with her. My sister and I just looked at each other stunned- my mom is VERY straight laced and on the preppy side. We went to the studio and mom chose what we were getting and where we were putting it. We all got really pretty tattered wing butterfly/dragonfly type things on our left foot. My mom is a 3 time cancer survivor so to be part of something she'd wanted to do in her lifetime is amazing to me.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of tattoo designs do you have mind?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment