Thursday, November 7, 2013

What are your most hated types of tattoos?

butterfly key tattoo
 on ... Butterfly Tattoo Keychains, Fibromyalgia Butterfly Tattoo Key Chains
butterfly key tattoo image



emmyisyumm


I find myself to be a tattoo elitist. I, personally, love Traditional American tattoos. But I can appreciate the art of Japanese style, Grafitti style, etc. The key, though, is ART. So many tattoos nowadays are pure crap! I know I can't be the only person who is a tattoo elitist... Come on, what kind of tattoos can't you stand?
Here are a couple of mine to get started...

1. Tribal tattoos on people who wouldn't know tribal if it knocked them in the nose.
2. butterfly tattoos... so over done.
3. Chinese / Japanese symbols on girls who never have and never will care about the culture that they have tattooed on them. They just want the word "Strength" to look cool.
4. Disney or Looney Toon character tattoos.... Come on people! You really want Taz on you forever?!

You see, I am just trying to spark a good debate. Even if you don't agree with me, please tell me what tattoos make your skin crawl!



Answer
Are you trying to date me or something? ;)

The list would just be way too long..."time longer than rope"! ...and if I actually came out and said it all, I'm afraid I'd make many more enemies than I already have.

Here are a couple nasty ones I saw browsing BME recently:
http://www.bmeink.com/miniport/A70730/high/bmepb576391.jpg
http://www.bmeink.com/A70804/high/bmepb581856.jpg
http://www.bmeink.com/A70804/high/bmepb581468.jpg
http://www.bmeink.com/A70804/high/bmepb581274.jpg
http://www.bmeink.com/A70808/high/bmepb582748.jpg
http://www.bmeink.com/A70816/high/bmepb587837.jpg

But all butt-flies, hairy-fairies, and a*s-antlers aside, what I really hate (though it's not quite so common as the the aforementioned) are tattoos related to bands....yup, I said it.

Would you visit a psychologist that has tattoos?




anonymous_


I am going to be a mental health counselor and i have a sleeve of stars going down the face of my right arm and plan to get another tattoo this summer on the inside of my left forearm.I plan to dress up everyday(shirt and tie) but if i wasnt to dress up and wore short sleeves would you still visit me after seeing them?


Answer
Even if I didn't have my own tattoos, it wouldn't bother me the least bit if a mental health professional (the key word here is professional, so you obviously are taking all of the necessary steps to get to that point) had any.

Also, Rick is a prejudicial person who is clearly basing his views on a few bad people and/or situations. I have tattoos, but don't have a weak mind at all. Nor am I a follower, considering that I don't have any of the standard tattoos for girl such as a butterfly or a flower. Also, I am not seeking anyone's approval with my tattoos, because I understand that even with more people being accepting of tattoos and also getting there own, there is still a stigma that other people cannot let go.

Also, I graduated high school with honors while attending college classes at the same time. I also already have an associates degree as a result of that, and I am currently attending a university to get a bachelors degree. After that, I plan on getting my masters, all the while working to pay my own way through school... Many people in different fields have tattoos like doctors, lawyers, and law enforcement officers, are they dumb? No, they are not.

Consider this Rick, if you needed some type of life saving surgery or something to that serious of an effect, would you refuse paying money or using your insurance to use the services of the best doctor or other professional in your county or state because they had a tattoo?

Like you Rick, I have both money and insurance, but unlike you, I don't think that makes me better than anyone else. You should use some of that money or insurance to go see a counselor, maybe they will help you to be more open minded and accepting of others.

Just my opinion...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are your most hated types of tattoos?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment