Thursday, November 14, 2013

I want to get a tattoo on my lower back .. what do you suggest i get there?

butterfly tattoo meaning yahoo
 on on onhow tattoos does without makeup celebrity tattoos vanessa hudgens
butterfly tattoo meaning yahoo image



Live for t


i want a tattoo on my lower back a nice pattern but i cant find a nice simple girly one .. if any girls know of one or have one let me know :) also does it hurt?


Answer
Please please please don't get a tribal tattoo! Soo many people have got them and they're so unoriginal! Think of something that means something to you and will have a purpose! I agree and think a butterfly would look really cute! Or maybe some stars or a flower pattern? Whatever you want really! I design tattoo's for my friends and family and would suggest you design your own or get someone else to design it for you so that it's individual and very much your own! Hope this helps!

Could you comment on mine please?
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AsuKrE3ZSmWPMba2AQtludAgBgx.;_ylv=3?qid=20080621150734AACpwPY

I need help with tattoo symbols?




_


Im planning on getting a tattoo soon but I want one that is meaningful. I want it to be fairly small so I don't want quotes, more symbols. I like the idea of a butterfly as it represents freedom and rebirth. Kind of fits in with my life right now. Moving out and growing up I guess. But then I like the dove, Pisces sign ect. Could you suggest any symbols with meanings? Love, safety and security ect. Btw im a girl!


Answer
Symbols can be tricky....just make sure you KNOW for certain what they mean so you don't get screwed like I've seen some people. I speak and read Chinese, so here's what the symbols mean in Chinese for what you want:

Butterfly would be è´è¶
Rebirth would be åç
Growing up would be é¿å¤§
Security would be å®å¨
Pisces is å鱼座


Please answer mine?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120120143829AATGCAY




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I want to get a tattoo on my lower back .. what do you suggest i get there?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment