Sunday, November 17, 2013

Anyone has some really cool lower back butterfly tattoo designs?

butterfly tattoo designs on the lower back
 on Lower Back Tribal Butterfly Tattoo, Designs And Ideas | Kool Tattoos ...
butterfly tattoo designs on the lower back image
Q. imma going to get one for my lower back. anyone has any recommendations or tips? i saw some but they don't look very good. high quality is impt so i can print immedtely...


Answer
Yeah I can understand the importance of having high quality tattoo designs. You can print them out right? You're smart girl. ;)

Lower back for a butterfly is just plain awesome. You SHOULD get it because I have it as well.

Expose it in the hot sun at a beach. You'll get the guys staring. No sheet lol.

But make sure you get one that's of DECENT style.

Here are some that I like. The 3rd one's my favourite :))

What does the butterfly tattoo symbolize?




burtongirl


I want a butterfly on my lower back.
I do know what it represents. I just want to see what other people say.



Answer
A butterfly can mean anything you want it to mean. Transition, transformation, metamorphosis, change, beauty, youth, etc..etc..
The only thing that matters it what it means to you. You are the one that counts. Like another answer said, it had no special meaning to her, she just liked the design. And that's fine:)
My butterflies are for freedom and transformation.
Get what you want and where you want it. Best wishes:)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Anyone has some really cool lower back butterfly tattoo designs?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment