Sunday, November 24, 2013

How painful is getting a foot tattoo?

butterfly tattoo for foot
 on Gemini Tattoo Design on the Foot
butterfly tattoo for foot image



Domenica


I am getting a tattoo on my foot of a butterfly and a scripture. I just want to be prepared for how much pain I'm going to be taking. 0__o on a scale from 1-10 . Any help ?


Answer
I've had both done and it wasn't bad. I am making this comparision to some of my more intense areas such as ribs, stomach and chest. Although there is not a lot of muscle surface in the top of the foot it really was not that bad. As far as a rating scale-I'll take the easy way out and say 5. I am certain you can do it!

What is Worse a Tattoo on your foot or a Tongue piercing?




Kristi Kut


I have a pretty good sized tattoo on my foot. Its a Rose and a Butterfly. Well i wanna get my tongue pierced really bad and i just wanna hear what you think is worse. A tongue piercing or a Tattoo on your foot


Answer
I'd get both.
Preferably a tattoo on my foot though.
If you're asking which is worse; pain wise? than I'd say definitely a tattoo on the foot. Tongue piercings are known to be barley painful at all if done right and they're also quicker as well.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How painful is getting a foot tattoo?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment