Monday, November 25, 2013

Do upper back tattoos on the left side behide the shoulder on a female mean that person is gay?

butterfly tattoo meaning gay
 on Anchor Tattoos Designs And Meaning Leaftattoocom
butterfly tattoo meaning gay image

Answer
What about the girls with a tattoo on both shoulders - maybe that explains my sexuality ... I have characters on each blade ... lol ... !

someone told me i fa women get a tattoo of a butterfly on her hand it means shes gay, is this true?




Cola Baby





Answer
Where do people come up with this crap? No, it means she likes butterflies. Has nothing to do with sexual orientation.

Now, if she had an "I'm GAY" tattooed on her forehead, then yeah, she might be gay.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do upper back tattoos on the left side behide the shoulder on a female mean that person is gay?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment