Thursday, November 14, 2013

What is your most interesting tattoo, and where is it?

butterfly tattoo designs on foot
 on Go Forward from Foot Flower Tattoos to Foot Butterfly Tattoos
butterfly tattoo designs on foot image



Lilly Jone


Mine is my heart I designed on my butt (how original, I know) next to my best friend's lips in the shape of a kiss.


Answer
My most interesting tattoo is interesting to me because of why I have it. I was with my mom (shes in her late 50's) and my sister having lunch and my mom suddenly blurted out that she had always wanted a tattoo and would my sis and i get one with her. My sister and I just looked at each other stunned- my mom is VERY straight laced and on the preppy side. We went to the studio and mom chose what we were getting and where we were putting it. We all got really pretty tattered wing butterfly/dragonfly type things on our left foot. My mom is a 3 time cancer survivor so to be part of something she'd wanted to do in her lifetime is amazing to me.

What would be a great tattoo on the foot?




momma due


I really want to get a tattoo on my right foot, and I can not find a design that I like. I was thinking of some stars or flower. I would love to see some of your foot tattoos, or any suggestions would be great!


Answer
I love foot tattoos. They're really cute and easy to cover or show off. I think flowers or stars would be really cute. Go to http://www.tattoojohnny.com and put stars in the search box.

I like the first picture of pink flowers, the colorful butterflies in the middle of the second row and the stars on in the middle of the top row on the 4th page. I hope my ideas helped you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is your most interesting tattoo, and where is it?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment