Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Gallery of tattoos like this?

butterfly tattoo designs tumblr
 on Tattoos Tumblr Girls Quotes
butterfly tattoo designs tumblr image



Jeff


Hi, I'm turning 18 soon and I was essentially looking for tasteful tattoo designs that I could possibly get.
I'm not into the whole tribal thing, since every second person you see has one. Looking for something a bit less typical and a bit more abstract and softer.
Here's a nice example:
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfk6jmwWwi1qe4nyno1_500.jpg
I was thinking something like this, just maybe without the butterfly.
But anyway, back to the question.
Does anyone have a link to any websites or galleries that have tattoos similar to this one? Or just any you think may match my description?
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks everyone. :)



Answer
checkoutmyink.com

Opinions/Comments in my tattoo design?




{{Dani}}


So my second tattoo that I have had about a year now is a butterfly (link below). It was a really rash decision, i still think its pretty/girly, but a lot of others' comments have been getting to me. So far Ive heard tacky,stupid, childish, and all over its a mistake. I know its permanent so there is no changing that, but what do you think of it?

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ligogaKsX31qdhgcpo1_400.jpg?.jpg

[also lately i find myself wishing i had gotten it done in white/light pink. would this make a difference? could i fade it and then get it recolored in these colors? i just want opinions, obviously i would talk to my artist before i did this]
Well I think on e of the reasons I am getting more nervous is that now I am an education major and seriously considering teaching elementary physical education in fl or cali. I feel like if it was a bit lighter i wouldnt worry, but Im not sure how a teacher with something so visible will be seen. My other is on my foot and easily hidden in tennis shoes.



Answer
I love that tattoo! I think its super cute! I don't think its tacky at all, and as long as you like it just ignore what others say about it! They're probably just jealous because you have such an awesome tattoo! I don't think having tattoo's should affect your career choice, and besides if you're good with children, enjoy your work and are an excellent teacher then people should only notice that and not the fact that you have a cute little tattoo. You could always wear your hair down and that is a way of making it less noticeable, or wear a head band or something as well. I think the idea of adding a bit of pink and white in it is an awesome idea, even though it looks good the way it is right now as well.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Gallery of tattoos like this?
Rating: 100% based on 998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment